Your accounts with 100% quality, in perfect order, processed each day. All required results and information you need are ready for you on a regular basis. You and your employees can focus on what is important for your company, your business, manufacturing and services rather than on whether you meet all the formal requirements.
Our team provides a full bookkeeping service, but can also focus on particular areas of your accounts, such as the debtors ledger, VAT or bank reconciliations.
Why choose Moore Stephens?
- Why should I outsource the accounting? Passing the bookkeeping to us does not mean losing your decisionmaking power and tracking of what is happening in the company. On the contrary, thanks to the terminal access solution you have all the data like operational reports, e-mail records, payments, invoicing, etc. available directly at your computer. We will set up everything and we will keep the system in compliance with the latest regulations, according to your needs.
- How will I profit from the computerisation of invoices? Management of all the invoices in an electronic form will allow you to track the essentials only. Are you interested in how much you pay for training? Just one click and you see the respective invoice directly on your screen. This eliminates searching in archives and folders, transporting printed documents to the accountant. In addition, electronic processing eliminates errors caused by entering the data manually.
- Where is the data stored? All files are stored in an SQL database installed on your computer, this database simultaneously communicates with our SQL server. Although it may seem complicated, the opposite is true – the whole system works quickly and reliably.
- How can I be sure that nobody else will have access to my data? What if the server burns down? All client data is kept in a secure electronic system. The server is also backed up and, therefore, it is highly unlikely that there would ever be a complete loss of data.
- How long does it take until I learn how to work with the system? We organise introductory training for all our clients, where we introduce the system and together with you try its functionality. We have also prepared a guide including examples. And most importantly, we are always at your disposal, from the accountant to the tax adviser. You can immediately see the same data.
- How expensive is it? The system is professionally set up, the software is shared, there is no need to pay for a full license. Your costs are usually lower and your bookkeeping is carried out by professionals with experience from many other companies. You will appreciate the financial benefits especially by saving your time and thanks to the reliability and quality of our work, tax optimisation.
- Is someone already outsourcing their accounting in the described way? Yes, we will gladly provide you with written references from our long-term customers and from customers who have recently switched to our system, their reaction is positive. Nowadays, you cannot have your own staff and equipment for all of your activities.
- What are the advantages of the system compared to your own payroll accountant? Your accounting is conducted independently from your employees. This guarantees you an independent control and prevents possible fraud.
_e( 'Interested in this topic? Contact:', 'Moore Stephens') ?>
Tel: +420 379 733 511
Pilsen – Sulkov
Tel: +420 377 360 111
Jindřichův Hradec, České Budějovice
Tel: +420 602 435 194
Tel: +420 515 915 150