We understand financial audit services in a broader context – we strive to provide our clients with maximum added value, so that they can benefit from our experience gained both in the Czech Republic and in the framework of the Moore Stephens worldwide network.
- Audit of financial statements in compliance with International Auditing Standards
- Consolidated audit of international companies in compliance with International Auditing Standards
- Audit of supporting documents for the consolidated balance sheets of international companies / groups in accordance with group standards and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Transposition of statements in accordance with Czech accounting standards into reports compliant with group standards or International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Audit of balance sheet updates after mergers or business transformations
- Ongoing business case consultancy, with a focus on accounting implications
- Opinions regarding the tax implications of various actions
- Analyses and assessments of internal control systems
- Assistance in accounting and legal compliance
We consistently seek to use all our audit findings to aid the client in optimizing the return on their endeavour. We do not want to be just a verifier of your financial statements, we consider the role of an auditor to be much more significant. We want to be your partner in business.
_e( 'Interested in this topic? Contact:', 'Moore Stephens') ?>
Tel: +420 379 733 511
Jindřichův Hradec, České Budějovice
Tel: +420 602 435 194