Changes in government policy and tax rates, fixed terms of mandatory reporting, inconsistent formats of data for payroll processing. The aim of the payroll audit is to find errors and inconsistencies, and then take corrective measures, which will remedy the identified deficiencies. We offer a combination of effectively set processes and expertise combined with an appropriate price offer and options to save your precious time.
This will ensure the key risks are identified and dealt with from the start. At the planning stage, we will discuss and agree specific matters, including reporting deadlines, which will save both time and expense. We will also prepare a plan, setting out the audit approach, its deadlines, the responsibilities of all parties involved and the feedback process. We offer you several options that can vary depending on your individual needs. It is up to you as to which level and scope of services you choose:
- Preliminary analysis of your current HR and payroll situation
- at the initial stage we will go through all corporate guidelines and other labour-law documents – employment contracts, collective agreements, etc.
- based on this, we will choose a specific focus and depth of the audit
- Audit of payroll & HR processes
- we will review the preparation process and payroll processing, we will mainly focus on the correct determination of the maximum assessment base for social insurance, proper tax deductions, “solidarity tax” and other specifics effective in the controlled period
- we will select a random sample of ‘risky’ payslips and verify the correctness and accuracy of the calculation of wages for selected people, their compliance with wage sheets, time sheets, contracts and guidelines
- if you are interested, we can also check the consistency and accuracy of the data format that has been entered into the payroll system.
- The final report and presentation of findings, suggestions for amendments
- we will summarise the weaknesses and potential risks of the current system of payroll processing
- we will propose possibilities for improvement or suggest ways to streamline the work on payroll processing
- for ambiguous cases, or cases of dispute, we can draw up an opinion, to be used in case of any inspections by the state authorities
- Assistance with the implementation of the proposed changes, personalised training
- assistance of an experienced manager during the implementation of the proposed changes and employee training
- follow-up audit after the implementation of changes, which will be aimed at risk areas
- training tailored to the suggestions from the payroll department
_e( 'Interested in this topic? Contact:', 'Moore Stephens') ?>
Moore Stephens s.r.o., Prague
Tel: +420 255 708 311
Tel: +420 379 733 511