There are tax implications for whatever you do. Decisions made today affect your tax burden in the future. Our goal is to help you avoid the pitfalls associated with the complexity of tax regulation while maximising tax efficiency.
Moore Stephens tax experts are ready to support you – from standard tax return filing to complex structuring of international transactions.
- Corporate tax advisory
- Preparation and/or review of corporate income tax returns, strategic tax planning, real estate transactions, tax audits, simulation of inspections from tax authorities, consulting in the fields of road tax and taxes on immovable assets
- Indirect taxes
- International VAT optimisation, VAT planning, VAT refunds
- Transfer pricing (TP)
- Risk analysis, review and update of existing folders of TP documentation, supervision of the preparation of TP documentation using internal resources, complete preparation of TP documentation, preparation of a „defending strategy“
- Representation in negotiations with tax authorities and other government bodies
- Assistance in tax audits, dealings with the tax authority, management of tax disputes
- Tax advisory services for individuals
- Preparation and/or review of personal income tax returns, international labour contracts, international secondment of employees, staff dispatching, subscribing and registering with authorised state administration bodies, social security and health insurance
Latest European Tax News: