TRANSFER PRICING: view of tax adviser, financial administrator and expert witness
During its controls the Financial Administration assessed additional more than one billion CZK in relation with transfer pricing and intends to continue to pursue this area thoroughly. A simultaneous implementation of the action plans BEPS into Czech legislation strenghtens the importance of transfer pricing documentation.
At the seminar we will discuss what are the risks related to incorrect setting of transfer prices. You will learn how to appropriately adjust the prices in the group, as well as correctly argue with the tax administrators. You’ll see how transfer pricing affects the processes in your company and how to properly align it together.
- 16.05.2017 ČESKÉ BUDĚJOVICE (Clarion Congress Hotel, Pražská tř. 14)
- 17.05.2017 PRAGUE (hotel Ibis Praha Wenceslas Square, Kateřinská 36, Prague 2)
- 08.45 – 9.00: Registration, coffee
- 09.00 – 10.30: Transfer pricing control, transfer pricing documentation, expert advice on transfer pricing
- 10.30 – 11.00: Coffee break
- 11.00 – 12.15: Specific cases from the practice
- 12.15 – 13.00: How BEPS and international exchange of information changes the view on transfer pricing
- po 13.00: Lunch, networking
- Lenka Lopatová, Transfer pricing manager (Domažlice, Plzeň, České Budějovice, Brno)
- Štěpánka Kopecká, Expert witness (Praha)
- representatives from the Financial Administration
- Owners, general managers, CFOs, controllers